1) Constructed from anodized aluminum
2) Precision laser with easy adjustments for different grain bullets and calibers ** Important to note that the precision of a laser is unmatched in this use -- it can even determine the difference between an upside-down bullet form a hollow point bullet !
3) Can stop the machine if no bullet present, upside down bullet, sideways bullet, no brass present and alerts you through the tablet
4) Supports 9mm through 308 calibers
5) On-the-fly enable/disable through the tablet
6) Compatible with all Mark 7® 650 Drives (if you don't have our Autodrive, this sensor will not work)
7) Not currently compatible with GSI bulletfeeders
8) Mounted on a swing-out bracket that easily moves out of the way to access your 650 shell plate