- Sentiment: ”Sleep my child and peace… peace… Covered in love and keep… keep…” written on Enclosure Card
- 5.5”h hand-painted resin figure. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived.
Meet the Shop Owner
Sold by Amazon
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.